Unconfirmed User Email Alert Possible?

15 years 1 month ago #90659 by ekull25
I have to apologize in advance if this was already covered somewhere in these forums, but I'm trying to find a way that I can receive an (admin) email when someone submits the initial registration form.

Of course I get one once they click the activation link in the email they receive, but I ALSO want to receive one prior to that moment.

I think we have everything working well on our site, but occasionally I'll get a phone call from someone that claims to have not received their activation email. While there have been some Sendmail issues, the problem is usually the new user's spam settings or some other user-generated issue.

If I got an email when they first submitted and didn't also get an email when they activated, I would know that there could be a problem and would know to log into the backend ad check. We have a subscription based website, so minimizing the "stupid" factor goes a long way to please our paying customers.

How can I keep my email activation and user approval settings, AND receive an email copy to a predetermined email address every time a new user submits their registration form.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn