how to show user group

15 years 1 month ago #91182 by francy587
how to show user group was created by francy587
Hi guys,
is about 3 hours that i'm try to answer at my own question about, how to shows user group(registered,administrator etc etc) in the user profile??

i allready read this www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/func,view/catid,27/id,22566/

but i don't understand nothing about php, so can somebody help me please??

i have got j1.5.9 and cb 1.2 rc4.

thank you so much in advance!

regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #91184 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:how to show user group
You can just create a delimeter field and place:

group is [cb:userdata field="usertype" /]

in its description.

If you don't know what a delimeter field is feel free to subscribe to the documentation.

15 years 1 month ago #91194 by francy587
Replied by francy587 on topic Re:how to show user group
hi nant, thanks for answering

is not easiest if you tell me exactly what i ave to replace in the original code?

plase its really important, and i don't understand what you mean for "field delimeter" and "subscribe the documentation"

i think that this topic will be handfull for everybody want to know what i want to know:-)

thanks

15 years 1 month ago #91195 by francy587
Replied by francy587 on topic Re:how to show user group
francy587 wrote:

hi nant, thanks for answering

is not easiest if you tell me exactly what i ave to replace in the original code?

plase its really important, and i don't understand what you mean for "field delimeter" and "subscribe the documentation"

i think that this topic will be handfull for everybody want to know what i want to know:-)

thanks

ok i solved by myself, for who want to know, how can show user groups on user profile:

you have to add in the field management a new field thank, select from the drop-down"field delimeter" and on the description area add :

group is [cb:userdata field="usertype" /]

that's it!!
thank you so much nant!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.697 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn