CB Tools: Check Users database: Results

15 years 1 week ago #95464 by happybattles
CB Tools: Check Users database: Results was created by happybattles
Here's the whole text output:

[code:1]All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.[/code:1]

The error this caused, is that when I created a user, the user never got their welcome email. When they tried to log in it said to confirm their email. I had to go in and approve them by hand. When they tried the password recovery it sent me an email saying that there was no recipient, here's that text: [code:1]A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no
delivery could be attempted.[/code:1]

Any ideas what to do about this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #95465 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB Tools: Check Users database: Results
First, the error you're receiving can be corrected by your host. Have them correct the mixed language collations by choosing one or the other of the utf8_general_ci or utf8_unicode_ci. This shouldn't cause errors that prevent email, but it can slow things down.

As far as the email, make sure you meet all the requirements for CB 1.2, and then:
1. see if Joomla mass mail works.
2. some servers require you to use your main email address for these applications, so try that.

If you still have problems, post back here.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn