IE Error

14 years 11 months ago #100345 by encreetplus
IE Error was created by encreetplus
Good day,

I have this error when a user try to add pictures in his profile.

On IE 8 and IE 7

Détails de l’erreur de la page Web

Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Horodateur : Fri, 29 May 2009 13:59:10 UTC

Message : HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917)
Ligne : 0
Caractère : 0
Code : 0
URI : www.yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&tab=getprofilegallerytab〈=fr

Ligne : 123
Caractère : 16
URI : www.yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&tab=getprofilegallerytab〈=fr

Anybody know why ? i dont get this in FIREFOX
Stefan

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/05/29 21:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100379 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:IE Error
Am not able to duplicate, possibly related to the name of the file, title, or description text? Use a file named say "test" (without double quotes of course). Title as "test" and description as "123". See if the picture uploads without error.

Does this happen on default joomla template?

Please follow the self help link in my signature. Read carefully and follow each step thoroughly. Report back if resolved or with requested information.

This site is open and thus adult rated content is prohibited. Link edited.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/05/29 21:45

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #109675 by Toots
Replied by Toots on topic Re:IE Error
I have this error too when a user go to the profil page (with ie)and profil don't appear :/
Détails de l’erreur de la page Web

Message : HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917)
Ligne : 0
Caractère : 0
URI : webtoots.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&Itemid=113

Post edited by: Toots, at: 2009/08/30 18:56

14 years 8 months ago #109677 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:IE Error
As Krileon stated previously, try with a default Joomla template. If you're still having problems, give all information (see my signature).

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 8 months ago #109734 by Toots
Replied by Toots on topic Re:IE Error
It s ok for me, it was hwdvideoshare plugin. I upgraded hwdvideoshare (compoment, modules and cb plugins) and it s done.

14 years 4 months ago #121950 by outsourcepro
Replied by outsourcepro on topic Re:IE Error
Hi,

I have CB HwdVideoShare completely ajax plugin with a lot of features, no conflict and works perfectly on other web browsers.

Let me know if you are interest in it

Thank you!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds