Auto resize images

14 years 9 months ago #106431 by nextstep
Auto resize images was created by nextstep
I have looked through the forum on this and have seen the answer that CB automatically resizes uploaded images to the parameters set in configuration (CB configuration >> images tab.)

But no info is given on how to set this up, even though I have added in the parameters as above.

So, if it is supposed to happen automatically, it is not automatically happening for me.

Users have been requested to upload a prescribed size, but they upload all different sizes. Because of the lists, and portraits on profiles, I want to force images to be 210 x 150 pixels and less than 30KB

However CB is not automatically doing this for me,
ie The 30KB size limit is enforced, but not the dimensions, but they are presented on site as the size uploaded by the user.

What else do I need to do to ensure that the size is 210 x 150 pixels?

If it should be happening and it isn't then what is wrong with CB and how do I fix it?

TIA

Post edited by: nextstep, at: 2009/07/30 14:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #121383 by nextstep
Replied by nextstep on topic Re:Auto resize images
I have Image Magick and GD2 Library auto-detected...

I also have a plugin CB Avatar Manager, (as it would be good to see images from admin login) but the images were not resizing before this was added to the installation

Any Suggestions as to why this isn't functioning as per CB Configuration??

Or isn't CB supposed to auto resize or reject images that don't conform to the pixel dimensions??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds