Uploading images using cb_juice

14 years 3 months ago #121566 by prabhat_ranjan
Uploading images using cb_juice was created by prabhat_ranjan
I am moving an old site to one based on Joomla/CB. I used CB_Juice to successfully upload all the member profile data. However, image data does not seem to get uploaded properly. I am using Joomla 1.5/15 and CB 1.2.1.

CB_Juice does upload the image file name in right field in mysql but complains about compound variable. I cannot make out how image name is stored in mysql.

Can some one help?

Thanks,
- PR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #121796 by prabhat_ranjan
Replied by prabhat_ranjan on topic Re:Uploading images using cb_juice[SOLVED]
Image file name was being updated in wrong field. I had a cb_photo field, in which this info was going. It should have gone to avatar field for images to show up in User Profile. I just copied the value from one field to another and it works fine now.

14 years 3 months ago #122510 by andrew432
Replied by andrew432 on topic Re:Uploading images using cb_juice[SOLVED]
prabhat_ranjan wrote:

Image file name was being updated in wrong field. I had a cb_photo field, in which this info was going. It should have gone to avatar field for images to show up in User Profile. I just copied the value from one field to another and it works fine now.

I have a problem with uploading the avatar fiield with cbjuice, it seems to import ok but the images are not being displyed on the profiles.

Where did you upload your images?
Did you include the path in the avatar field?
Did you need to also use the avatarapproved field?

regards,
Andrew

14 years 3 months ago #122516 by prabhat_ranjan
Replied by prabhat_ranjan on topic Re:Uploading images using cb_juice[SOLVED]
Yes avatarapproved field needs to be set to 1.But I believe that was done by CBJUICE. I did not include the path. Just the file name was used.Images have to be stored in "images/comprofiler" directory. If you give path, it should be relative to this.

Post edited by: prabhat_ranjan, at: 2010/01/22 14:24

14 years 3 months ago #122524 by andrew432
Replied by andrew432 on topic Re:Uploading images using cb_juice[SOLVED]
Thanks for your help, that worked fine, next I need to find how to change the alt text for the images.
regards,
Andrew

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn