Pb with AJAX and joomla 1.5.9

15 years 3 months ago #86824 by network92
Pb with AJAX and joomla 1.5.9 was created by network92
Hi

Hi have install on 2 websites CB 1.2 Stable and on these two websites I have the same problem.

On the page lost username / password, the ajax doen't work and samething on registration page, it doen't work to verify email etc.

Before this update I use RC4 and I haven't got these pb.

I give on MP adress of this 2 websites...

I use joomla 1.5.9

Thanks a lot for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #86831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Pb with AJAX and joomla 1.5.9
It's likely you might have a JS conflict with some module or even your template.

On my multiple test sites the JS is functioning fine. Try with default template and no modules to see if there is any conflicts.

Also ensure you have upgraded properly and replaced all files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #86927 by network92
Replied by network92 on topic Re:Pb with AJAX and joomla 1.5.9
Done but it doesn't work :(

15 years 3 months ago #86940 by krileon
Are you able to provide a link so I may review this for my self? You may PM me the link if you do not want to post it publicly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #86949 by krileon
Try after updating your webserver to PHP5.

I've inspected the page and the JS is not loading at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn