[SOLVED]Userlist link: weird behaviour.

15 years 3 months ago #86967 by pierodela
[SOLVED]Userlist link: weird behaviour. was created by pierodela
After login in site and go to userlist page when I click on my name link it fails and redirect me back to userlist; but if I click on the rest of the row (not in the name) it works! and goes to user profile page.
It only happens with the link of user that have logged-in, the rest have no problem in link.

I thought it would be solved after upgrade to CB 2.0 stable but no lucky :unsure:

I need some help.

Post edited by: pierodela, at: 2009/01/28 16:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #86971 by Pjotrik
I have the same problem.
But with the installation of 2.0 stable this one is the least of my worries.

15 years 3 months ago #86974 by krileon
You need to have a link to comprofiler publicly placed on a menu.

You can put it on a hidden menu if you'd like, but regardless it needs to exist. This link is REQUIRED.

Also ensure you do not have any modules adding a ton of additional JS to the page as this could cause conflicts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #86981 by pierodela
THANK YOU!!!

15 years 3 months ago #87018 by Pjotrik
Replied by Pjotrik on topic Re:[SOLVED]Userlist link: weird behaviour.
Yes. Got it.
Thought I had it but it was the profile options page.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn