Registration page not sending email

15 years 2 months ago #87046 by bjzdesign
Registration page not sending email was created by bjzdesign
Hi Gang,

I have evrything working on the Joomla end finally and am able to send massmail without a hitch. I have verified that all emails from the registration tab to the global Joomla preferences have the same email which is a legit email using the domain name.

I had a friend test the registration process, and all went well. He received the message on the registration page that he was to expect an email to finish the process.

He never received an email and I never received an email letting me know about the new register.

I have checked and triple checked my settings. I am at my wits end with a go live date of 02/01 quickly approaching.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bryan
----

On a personal level, "Freaking Out" is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standards of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole. - Frank Zappa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #87048 by nant

15 years 2 months ago #87049 by bjzdesign

On a personal level, "Freaking Out" is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standards of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole. - Frank Zappa

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn