Can Cbsubs accept 3 products

14 years 9 months ago #103381 by UHU
Can Cbsubs accept 3 products was created by UHU
Hello,

I would like to know if Cbsubs can accept several free product types. This would let me use clickbank as a payment gateway with my current system (DlGuard).

Please let me know if Cbsubs is compatible with
Ajax Shoutbox
UddleIM
CCboard
JoomlaComment
AlphaUserPoints

Please let me know if it is possible to integrate another payment gateway easily. I asked about clickbank.

These are pre-sell questions and I expect you to reply to them.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can Cbsubs accept 3 products
I don't know what you mean by compatible, but those components will continue to function as normal with CBSubs. The only one on the list with an integration plugin is AUP.

Payment gateways are not an easy integration; as such they're taking awhile to develop, but more will be coming soon, as again, they're not an easy integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #103456 by UHU
Replied by UHU on topic Re:Can Cbsubs accept 3 products
Thank you for your reply.
Please let me know if Cbsubs can accept free products.

Have a great day

14 years 9 months ago #103576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can Cbsubs accept 3 products
Don't see why not, just add a merchandise (product) with no price and it will be shown as free.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn