User management / subscription / notifications

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295196 by Minie
Hi,

1) is it possible to have user management in frontend for my customer who dont have backend access ?

2) is it possible to have paid subscriptions (ex: 20$ for first year, 10$ for others years after) with a paypal link.

3) is it possible to display notifications for many event of the website ? (ex: other user changed his email adress, contact form has been spend, ...)

Thx you in advence.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295211 by krileon

1) is it possible to have user management in frontend for my customer who dont have backend access ?

To an extent, yes. If they're a CB Moderator they can edit profiles from frontend if profile edit for moderators is enabled in CB > Configuration > Moderation. As for creating new users they'd have to log out first.

2) is it possible to have paid subscriptions (ex: 20$ for first year, 10$ for others years after) with a paypal link.

CBSubs can provide subscriptions and supports PayPal. Not sure what you mean by with a PayPal link.

3) is it possible to display notifications for many event of the website ? (ex: other user changed his email adress, contact form has been spend, ...)

CB Activity and CB Auto Actions can log and display various activity on a users activity stream. CB Auto Actions with UddeIM can be used to send PMS notifications. CB Auto Actions by it self can be used to send email notifications. As for what activity is monitored and notified about depends on if a CB trigger is available (yes for email address and no for contact form).

I recommend reviewing our products available below carefully.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons

Next give them a try on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn