Before I buy CB Subscriptions extension

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297240 by mahmoodee
Before I buy CB Subscriptions extension was created by mahmoodee
Hello ,
I want to buy CBSub extension if it will able to do that :
1- my registration form has a dropdown fileld called:usertype with three values (provider , company , freelancer )
I want if the user choose (company or freelancer) value during registration , it will register free , and if user choose (provider) value , it will pay money before become a member.
2-
I have another dropdown query field populated from another table based on usertype value selected during registration
SELECT `id` ,`user_type` ,`function_name` FROM `functions` WHERE `user_type` = '[cb_typenew]'

can I populate it based on plan selected during registration like WHERE `planid` = '[planid]'

is that possible with CBSub .
thank you .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Before I buy CB Subscriptions extension

1- my registration form has a dropdown fileld called:usertype with three values (provider , company , freelancer )
I want if the user choose (company or freelancer) value during registration , it will register free , and if user choose (provider) value , it will pay money before become a member.

You can show/hide plan selections based off field value. You could have 2 plans for example. 1 free and 1 paid. Then show them based off their usertype.

can I populate it based on plan selected during registration like WHERE `planid` = '[planid]'

I assume you're using CB Query Field in which case no. It can however update its values based off the usertype they selected from the dropdown and since their subscription would be based off that maybe you could use that as a means of conditioning the dropdown options. The options can dynamically update based off the usertype selected using the "Update On" functionality in CB Core Fields Ajax.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297269 by mahmoodee
Replied by mahmoodee on topic Before I buy CB Subscriptions extension
you mean I can use CB Core Fields Ajax to update dropdown based on subscription plan selected during registration , is this true ?
currently I use Query Drop Down (Single Select) with this query :
SELECT  `id` ,`user_type` ,`function_name`  FROM `functions` WHERE `user_type` = '[cb_typenew]'
I want to do the same thing but based on subscription plan selected like WHERE planid= [plan selected]
Is that possible using Cbsub and CB core ajax ? because the idea of my site is based on that
thank you

6 years 7 months ago #297272 by krileon

you mean I can use CB Core Fields Ajax to update dropdown based on subscription plan selected during registration , is this true ?
currently I use Query Drop Down (Single Select) with this query :

No, you can update the dropdown based off the usertype field you're using changing values. It can dynamically do this as the field changes using "Update On" in CB Core Fields Ajax. You can try all this out on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

I want to do the same thing but based on subscription plan selected like WHERE planid= [plan selected]

There is no functionality for that. The only way that'd work is if you used a Query field to query for their currently subscribed plan then substituted the query field into your Query Select field, but this won't work on registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297275 by mahmoodee
Replied by mahmoodee on topic Before I buy CB Subscriptions extension
Please I want update dropdown based on subscription plan selected during registration , I need a solution for that .
I can pay money to develope this , or buy any thing like CB Auto Actions if it can do this .
Please I need this feature

6 years 7 months ago #297277 by krileon
We do not have functionality for that. The only way to do that is to make it based off a field. Have a field where they can select their usertype, next display the CBSubs plan relevant to that usertype, next update the values available in the dropdown based off the usertype field. Your only other solution is to make 2 select fields and condition them to show/hide based off what plan is selected under the Workflows tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn