user management - quick search

3 years 1 month ago #323188 by jamietwycross
user management - quick search was created by jamietwycross
Hi There,

I am a web developer and have a client who has purchased Community builder, they would like a know if it would be possible to add an area for them to quickly search through the user management list and assign comments to the user,

Do you have a prebuilt section for this that we can integrate into their website.

Many thanks,
Jamie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic user management - quick search
Comments visible on profile or just private for the admin to review in backend? If on profile you'd need to use something like CB Core Fields Ajax with a field only editable by a moderator via CB Privacy then have it ajax editable on a userlist. This would be entirely managed from frontend. If backend only probably just use the built in Notes feature in Joomlas user management page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326070 by christianpulisic
Replied by christianpulisic on topic user management - quick search
Thank You For Posting this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn