CAN'T REGISTER imgToolbox.class.php error

14 years 11 months ago #101333 by mrbillsbiz
CAN'T REGISTER imgToolbox.class.php error was created by mrbillsbiz
Warning: escapeshellcmd() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 302

Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 309

Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 309

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 311

Warning: escapeshellcmd() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 302

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sumthin/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 311

EDIT BY MOD Rapunzl: Made more generic with applicable title to assist others with troubleshooting.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/06/07 20:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101334 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CAN'T REGISTER imgToolbox.class.php error
I just registered a test user with no error. I was working on the site a few minutes ago... maybe that was when the issue occurred? You can PM me by selecting the little icon at the bottom left of my post here. Thanks!

:)

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/06/07 20:50

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 11 months ago #101340 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CAN'T REGISTER imgToolbox.class.php error
This was due to the fact that I'd chosen ImageMagick on my previous host, and it's not available on my current host. The option shows red in the backend parameters, but I hadn't noticed since the move.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/06/07 20:51

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 3.125 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn