[SOLVED] Rounded template - CSS issue

13 years 4 months ago #149557 by theisk
Hi guys

I love the new rounded template, but I wish to make some changes to it.

This is a picture of the payment tab in "CB Profile" where you can see which plan you have and which plans you can upgrade to.

As you can this the design is not okay.

What I would like to do is to make the box smaller, so it fits the design.

I have use firebug to find the right CSS (path: /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded)

I should change something in these lines, but what?

[code:1]/* THIS PART IS SPECIFIC TO ROUNDED TEMPLATE */

/* Rounded-corners Membership Plans */
.cbregPlansList div.cbregPlanSelector.cbregPlanSelector_rounded { clear: none; }
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregParagraph, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbRegNameDesc {background:url(images/regplan_bg.png) no-repeat;padding:0px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded {width:280px;height:auto;float:left;margin:0px 10px 0px 0px;padding:0px; text-decoration:none;color:#000;position:relative; background-position: -558px 0px;background-repeat: repeat-y;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded:hover, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded.cbregPlanSelected {background-position:-838px 0px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded:hover .cbRegNameDesc, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded.cbregPlanSelected .cbRegNameDesc {background-position: -280px 0px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded:hover .cbregParagraph, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded.cbregPlanSelected .cbregParagraph {background-position: -1402px bottom;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded:hover .cbregName label, .cbregPlanSelector_rounded.cbregPlanSelected .cbregName label {color:#000;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregParagraph {width:240px;background-position: -1122px bottom;padding:12px 18px 52px 22px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregParagraph ul.feature {padding-left:0px;margin-top:10px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbRegNameDesc {width:280px;background-position:left top;padding-right:32px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregName {width:230px; height:33px;padding:16px 20px 0px 30px;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregName label {font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;color:#fab609;}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregTick {}
.cbregPlanSelector_rounded .cbregFee { margin-left: 24px; }

/* subscribed plans */
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded,.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph,.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {background:url(images/currentplan_bg.png) no-repeat;padding:0px;}
/*.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName img {display:none;}*/
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded {width:860px;height:auto;margin:0px 10px 0px 0px;padding:0px; text-decoration:none;color:#000;position:relative; background-position: -1716px 0px;background-repeat: repeat-y;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover {background-position:-2576px 0px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregName {background-position: -858px 0px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregParagraph {background-position: -4301px bottom;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded:hover .cbregName span {color:#000;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph {width:820px;background-position: -3439px bottom;padding:14px 18px 52px 22px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregParagraph ul.feature {padding-left:0px;margin-left:-35px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregFee { position: absolute; bottom:50px; left:65px; }
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {width:860px;background-position:left top;padding-right:32px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName {width:810px; height:33px;padding:16px 20px 0px 30px;}
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregName span {font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;color:#fab609; margin-left: 0px; }
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregTick { position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 35px; }
.cbregPlanStatus_rounded .cbregDescription {margin-left:-30px;width:830px;}

/* Member Plan Labels */
.cbregPlanIcon_yellow label, .cbregPlanIcon_green label, .cbregPlanIcon_blue label, .cbregPlanIcon_yellow .cbregName span, .cbregPlanIcon_green .cbregName span, .cbregPlanIcon_blue .cbregName span {height:27px;padding:12px 10px 10px 58px;background:url(images/membership_icon.png) no-repeat;}
.cbregicn_yellow, .cbregicn_green, .cbregicn_blue {display:inline; height:27px; width:47px;background:url(images/membership_icon.png) no-repeat;}
.cbregPlanIcon_yellow label, .cbregPlanIcon_yellow .cbregName span, .cbregicn_yellow {background-position: left 9px;}
.cbregPlanIcon_green label, .cbregPlanIcon_green .cbregName span, .cbregicn_green {background-position: left -34px;}
.cbregPlanIcon_blue label, .cbregPlanIcon_blue .cbregName span, .cbregicn_blue {background-position: left -77px;}
.cbregPlanIcon_yellow fieldset label, .cbregPlanIcon_green fieldset label, .cbregPlanIcon_blue fieldset label {background:none;height:auto;padding:0px;}[/code:1]

Thanks

Kind regards,
Theis

Post edited by: theisk, at: 2010/12/28 10:45

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/29 15:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Rounded template - CSS issue
Seams like a missing float clear in your template or your template has a specific display style applied to the content pane preventing it from expanding with its content. I can't say for sure without source.

Please provide a direct URL to the issue as with CSS issues I need to review the source to be of any help.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149590 by theisk
Replied by theisk on topic Re:Rounded template - CSS issue
Hi Kyle

Thanks for your reply.

Direct URL:
(deleted)

Login with:
(deleted)

Click on the last tab, call "Dine betalinger" (My payments), then you see the error.

Here is the template I'm using:
(deleted)

Here are the rounded CSS:
(deleted)

Please let me know when you have looked at it, so that I can delete the two files from the server.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Theis

Post edited by: theisk, at: 2010/12/29 08:25

13 years 4 months ago #149601 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Rounded template - CSS issue
The rounded style is designed with a set width, that width is too large for your sites design. You'd need to expand the content pane to accept the set width or perform massive edits to the CSS and the images responsible for the rounded display. Just changing the width will not cause the rounded to fit as it will cut off the entire rounded display on the right side.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149623 by theisk
Replied by theisk on topic Re:Rounded template - CSS issue
Thanks.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks anyway :D

12 years 10 months ago #169700 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re:Rounded template - CSS issue
Hi i'm having the same problem!

i have nice size and css when the plan is an upgrade possibility, but when it is an active plan it get this big size... i was trying changing css but without success!!!

i would like some help!!

both pictures in same site!
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn