No submit button when entering credit

13 years 2 weeks ago #161047 by dmon
I am currently in test mode with authorize.net and on the payment input information it shows some the credit card entry along with the other required info but it is lacking a submit button. Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #161050 by dmon
I figured it out.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #161054 by nant
Glad you are back on track.

Please share solution for others reading.

12 years 8 months ago #172315 by jvande
Replied by jvande on topic Re: No submit button when entering credit
Yes I would like to know the solution. I have setup plans for regular single payments but I can not get the Submit button to appear at the bottom of the CC form, hence no way to submit payment. I do have plans setup for auto recurring payments that work fine. For some reason these single payment plans will not show the submit button, pressing enter does not work on the form. The source code shows that the button is not even getting rendered on the form for that page. Please help if you have any insight, thanks.

12 years 8 months ago #172339 by jvande
Replied by jvande on topic Re: No submit button when entering credit
No bugs, I figured out the issue. I had my payment processor enable settings at <option value="2">Yes: AIM+ABR: Automated Recurring Billing for autorecurring plans</option>. This prevented plans that weren't ARB subscriptions from loading the payment gateway on checkout. I changed the enable setting to "Yes: AIM+ABR: Single payments or Automated Recurring Billing at user's choice for autorecurring plans". This let me access my payment processor with single payment plans. Now the "submit" button renders out and functions as I need. Hope this helps anyone that might be having the same problem.

12 years 8 months ago #172672 by beat
Thanks for sharing. We have added a feature-request for next CBSubs features-release to display a polite error message with the reason when no buttons can be rendered because of incompatible settings of plans in the basket and of the gateway settings.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn