filter list by subs plan

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164071 by yakovg
filter list by subs plan was created by yakovg
in the list editor - how to filter list according to what plan list users have,
so there will be, for instance, list of "basic" plan members, list of "gold" plan members...

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: filter list by subs plan
The below advanced filter should accomplish your needs with some minor adjustments.
( ( SELECT `id` FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` WHERE `user_id` = ue.`id` AND `status` = 'A' AND `plan_id` = PLAN_ID_HERE ) > 0 )

Simply replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual ID of your plan and place this within your Advanced Filter section of your list. This should filter out users with an active subscription to the above plan. Alternatively you could update a field value using CBSubs Fields or CBSubs SQL Actions on plan activation then filter based off that field however you'd need to manually fix existing users, the above works regardless as is direct query and requires no additional field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #164832 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: filter list by subs plan
I believe there is also a use case in the manual describing a different approach to set a CB field value when subscription starts and filter off of it.

12 years 11 months ago #165045 by Aly
Replied by Aly on topic Re: filter list by subs plan
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread - but does this mean that we can have a list that would display only those members that are current in a specific plan (and not show them if they are expired/unpaid?)

12 years 11 months ago #165459 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: filter list by subs plan

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread - but does this mean that we can have a list that would display only those members that are current in a specific plan (and not show them if they are expired/unpaid?)

Yes, that's exactly what the provided advanced filter does; it may require tweaks however depending on your needs and plan ids.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds