#2721 Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working

12 years 8 months ago #173403 by nant

adwmiedge wrote: Thank you for the help.

Our environment is : CB Subs 1.2.2 and CB 1.7 (joomla 1.5.23 site, php 5.2.17

We have a static condition set up successfully. If a user holds an active Regional Plan subscription, the State Plans within that region are not displayed for upgrade. (Set on the Workflows tab >> Subscriptions upgrades workflows >> Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades >> This condition must NOT be met to allow upgrades)

We need to set up a dynamic condition so that if a user selects a Regional Plan during registration, that cannot select a State Plan at the same time (or vice versa). We have tried Workflows tab >> Dynamic Conditions on other plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it (set to 'These conditions must be met on the registration form to show this plan at registration) >> None of the following plans can also be selected: (relevant Regional Plan is selected). No conditions have been set for CB Subs fields

We are seeing : The dynamic conditions settings described above are not saved upon clicking Apply or Save. The registration form allows users to simultaneously select a Regional and State Plan.

I've reproduced this using Chrome 13.0.782.112, Firefox 3.6.18, IE 8

(Please let me know if any additional information would be helpful)

Please PM me backend access and I will take a look at your configuration.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173419 by nant
got PM - but backend URL appears to be wrong - getting 404 error

12 years 8 months ago #173435 by nant
Was able to reproduce - opened ticket #2721

sorry for inconvenience - will discuss internally for resolution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adwmiedge

12 years 8 months ago #173453 by adwmiedge
Replied by adwmiedge on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
Thank you very much for the help.

12 years 8 months ago #173503 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
I'd like to know if you have a solution. thanks !

12 years 8 months ago #173507 by beat
It's fixed for CBSubs release after 1.2.2.

Temporary workaround (don't use tools->Check CB plugins database after that, but do it before that query):

Run query:
ALTER TABLE `#__cbsubs_plans` ADD `reg_conds_plans_not_required` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `reg_conds_plans_required`

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn