Importing Registered Members

14 years 11 months ago #99466 by terrydev
Importing Registered Members was created by terrydev
Hello again

I've been trying to import an existing cohort of members to CBSubs. For various reasons I've been using the Single Comma Separated User IDs. They are imported as Active. The Dry Run works perfectly and when I then go for the real thing I get the Success message and the names of the subscribers.

However, under Subscriptions, I stlll am told I have no active subscribers.

I'm sure I'm missing some thing obvious... any help as to what that something is?

Regards

terrydev

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99471 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Importing Registered Members
terrydev wrote:

Hello again

I've been trying to import an existing cohort of members to CBSubs. For various reasons I've been using the Single Comma Separated User IDs. They are imported as Active. The Dry Run works perfectly and when I then go for the real thing I get the Success message and the names of the subscribers.

However, under Subscriptions, I stlll am told I have no active subscribers.

I'm sure I'm missing some thing obvious... any help as to what that something is?

Regards

terrydev

If you are trying to import to a lifetime free plan, and have general settings of CBSubs to "not also create subscriptions for free lifetime plans" then import won't create the subscriptions... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #99478 by terrydev
Replied by terrydev on topic Re:Importing Registered Members
To which I can only reply

D'Oh!

And mention that I knew it would be something obvious...

Thanks again

regards

terrydev

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn