Need Urgent Help - CB Subs

14 years 11 months ago #99935 by salescommunity
Need Urgent Help - CB Subs was created by salescommunity
My web developer resigned last week and I have been trying to do it all myself and with little or no experience, I fear I have done something wrong. I have managed to upgrade CB to 1.2 and then installed CB Subs to our website.

However, now both our website and Joomla backend have the same error and I cannot do anything to the site:

"The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

We are deperate to get up and running again and I need all the help from this community as possible. Please speak in simple speak, as I am not a developer or a Joomla expert.

Is there an easy solution to this?

May everyday be a fantastic selling day!

Gregory Stewart
CEO @ The Sales Community
Phone: +64 21 89 3535
Email: greg@thesalescommunity.com
Web: www.thesalescommunity.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gregorytstewart
Twitter: twitter.com/SalesCommunity

Post edited by: salescommunity, at: 2009/05/26 06:17

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99952 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Need Urgent Help - CB Subs
1) To re-establish your server:

- If joomla 1.0: log into backend and unpublish CBpaidSubsBot.
- if joomla 1.5: go into phpMyAdmin, open mySQL database table jos_plugins, find row with name cbpaidsubsbot, edit and put published from 1 to 0 and save

2) to install, configure and enable ioncube:

- on your host, ask your hoster to do it for you or how to do it, as it depends on your host
- on your localhost: download ioncube from www.ioncube.com/loaders.php unzip file and follow instructions in the README file

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #99986 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Need Urgent Help - CB Subs
salescommunity wrote:

"The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

We are deperate to get up and running again and I need all the help from this community as possible. Please speak in simple speak, as I am not a developer or a Joomla expert.

Is there an easy solution to this?

Well, ioncube is a prerequisite for CBSubs.
So, you should not have installed any component of CBSubs before verifying that all prerequisites are in place.

Will make necessary changes to documentation to make this fact even more obvious.

14 years 11 months ago #100063 by salescommunity
Replied by salescommunity on topic Re:Need Urgent Help - CB Subs
Thanks y'all,
Lesson here - don't let a noob try and do this as we can only get half way before we crash and burn. I ended up hiring someone to fix the issue and they had it done in half an hour.

Greg

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn