Howto "upgrade" existing user base

14 years 11 months ago #99951 by jdaumde
Howto "upgrade" existing user base was created by jdaumde
Hi,

I got an existing Membership base in CB, which is on a yearly membership payment. This has been done manually so far and so each members membership start date is not recorded (other than in an Excel sheet).

We've just bought CB Subs now to automate this and I would like to know if someone can give me guidance of how to prime my membership database with the correct expiry dates of their membership.

Just which database fields that would be stored in is what I need to know,I should be handle to create a sql SP from there.

Thanks for any help,

Jochen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99964 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Howto
jdaumde wrote:

Hi,

I got an existing Membership base in CB, which is on a yearly membership payment. This has been done manually so far and so each members membership start date is not recorded (other than in an Excel sheet).

We've just bought CB Subs now to automate this and I would like to know if someone can give me guidance of how to prime my membership database with the correct expiry dates of their membership.

Just which database fields that would be stored in is what I need to know,I should be handle to create a sql SP from there.

Thanks for any help,

Jochen

You should be able to do this using the CBSubs Import area icon. Please study the relevant chapter in the documentation and if you have further questions just ask ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn