Small changes to CBSubs

14 years 11 months ago #99519 by Mandig
Small changes to CBSubs was created by Mandig
Hi I use CB Subs to manage different free acounts only so I really don't need a subscription tab or any other thing that shows me the kind of account user registrate.

My problem is that if I don't publish the subscription tab either in the registration or in user profile there is no different layout for each user so I have to keep it published.

Now the question is may I change the plugin in order to hide the subscription type, status and so on ?

Is there a quick way to do it for every present and future plans ?

By the way, just to make a unique post: is there a way to point the registration button to a page with few icons only (one icon for each plan) in order for user to choose the type of account and, once choosed, bring them back to their registration page (with non-necessary fields already hided) ?
Thnaks for your help.

Bye

Christian

Post edited by: Mandig, at: 2009/05/21 18:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99845 by Mandig
Replied by Mandig on topic Re:Small changes to CBSubs
Anyone who can advice how to solve my little problems ? (I mean only the one related to my site :P )

14 years 11 months ago #99849 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Small changes to CBSubs
Mandig wrote:

Hi I use CB Subs to manage different free acounts only so I really don't need a subscription tab or any other thing that shows me the kind of account user registrate.

My problem is that if I don't publish the subscription tab either in the registration or in user profile there is no different layout for each user so I have to keep it published.

Now the question is may I change the plugin in order to hide the subscription type, status and so on ?

Is there a quick way to do it for every present and future plans ?

By the way, just to make a unique post: is there a way to point the registration button to a page with few icons only (one icon for each plan) in order for user to choose the type of account and, once choosed, bring them back to their registration page (with non-necessary fields already hided) ?
Thnaks for your help.

Bye

Christian

Post edited by: Mandig, at: 2009/05/21 18:32

- tab is common to registration and user-profile. In CBSubs 1.0.1 there is no way to hide the profile tab. But it's a good feature-request, that .

- multi-page registrations are not supported by CB 1.2, so CBSubs doesn't support that either at this stage.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds