It says ionCube loader is not installed, but it is

15 years 1 week ago #96648 by MADKing
After I installed the CBSUbs and clicked on register, it comes up with the error message:

The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks.

On my server it shows that are follow programms are installed:

Apache: 2.2.11
CentOS: 5.3
cPanel: 11.24.4-RELEASE
Curl: 7.12.1
MySQL: 5.1.30
phpMyAdmin: 2.11.9.4
Python: 2.4.3
Perl: 5.8.8
PHP: 5.2.8
ionCube Loader: 3.1.34
Zend Optimizer: 3.3.3
Ruby: 1.8.5
Rails: 2.0.2
OpenSSL: 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5

Where is the problem. Please help!

Thnx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #96650 by beat
ionCube loader installed is a prerequisite on the server . You need to ask your hoster to install it for you or to tell you how to activate it.

Joomlapolis hosting has all pre-requirements met in case ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 week ago #96651 by beat
Just saw that you have ionCube listed.

In those loader packages there are php files to test that the loaders are not only installed but configured correctly.

Most probably the hoster installed ioncube but didn't properly configure it.

The tester-files should tell you more about the problem if there is one.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 week ago #96652 by MADKing
Where do I get this tester-files?

15 years 1 week ago #96653 by beat
MADKing wrote:

Where do I get this tester-files?

Click my link "ionCube loader" above, select your platform, unzip. There is a readme, and the files to test are mentionned there, and also in the package.

15 years 1 week ago #96656 by MADKing
Thank you Beat. CBSubs is now working fine. Excellent! :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn