[SOLVED] Invite Code issue

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230097 by bizguy
[SOLVED] Invite Code issue was created by bizguy
I have enabled the CB Invite function and have 3 users that have the generated code in their profiles. If I go into edit their profiles through admin, I get the following error message on saving their updated profiles:

Invite Code : Invite code already used.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invite Code issue
Are you editing their profile in backend or frontend? Is field set to read only? Is field set to required? The field should be Read Only by default, but have made a bug ticket for it not to validate if the field is unchanged.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4096

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230122 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Invite Code issue
The field is set to the default configuration,
  • Required? - No
  • Show on Profile - No
  • Display field title in Profile? - Yes
  • Searchable? - No
  • User Read Only? - Yes
  • Show at Registration? - Yes
  • Published? - Yes
I was attempting to edit the profiles in the Backend.

I tried setting:

User Read Only? - No

then editing the profile, but I got the same error message.

10 years 9 months ago #230126 by krileon
Navigate to CB > Configuration > User Profile and set "Fields validation in Admin" to "No" then see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230128 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Invite Code issue
Fields validation in Admin was already set to No

10 years 9 months ago #230133 by krileon
Ok, it's bugged then. Give me a few minutes and will fix in a new release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn