[SOLVED] CBSub Install Content Integration Plugin

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230663 by allenjj
I am installing the CBSubs GPL on joomla 3.1 and just installed the content integration plug in. It gave me an install message that said I need to "install and publish CBsubs Bot CMS mambot / plugin. I can not locate any install file that references the cbsubs CMS mambot plugin. Can someone please advise?

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230664 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic CBSub Install Content Integration Plugin
Nevermind, answered my own question once I got to page 129 of the manual. Would probably help others if page 86 in the documentation said that page 129 will provide details as it looked like it was an incomplete instruction, which is what caused me to go looking for the plugin.

John

10 years 9 months ago #230666 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSub Install Content Integration Plugin

allenjj wrote: Nevermind, answered my own question once I got to page 129 of the manual. Would probably help others if page 86 in the documentation said that page 129 will provide details as it looked like it was an incomplete instruction, which is what caused me to go looking for the plugin.

not clear on what you are proposing.

I see this on page 85:

More about the actual extra functionality surrounding this integration plugin can be found in Chapter 7.3.8.1, Chapter 7.5.6.3 and Chapter 7.5.6.4.

10 years 9 months ago #230918 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic CBSub Install Content Integration Plugin
Your right. Somehow I initially missed that on page 85 by the time I got to page 86.

John

10 years 9 months ago #230919 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSub Install Content Integration Plugin

allenjj wrote: Your right. Somehow I initially missed that on page 85 by the time I got to page 86.

no worries - any suggestions for improving documentation are always welcomed
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn