[SOLVED] Odd css issue in back end of community builder

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #235493 by romolo
Please see:

awesomescreenshot.com/0a61uzla8e

We have been making CSS changes to the template within the t3-assets folder but nothing to do with Community Builder.

Can you explain why this is happened and where to look.

Many thanks

R

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #235495 by krileon
Edit the CB Admin Nav module within Extensions > Module Manager. Be sure to filter module manager to display Administrator modules instead of Site or you won't see it. Then ensure "Display Mode" is set to "Drop-Down Menu". If it already is then you've some sort of CSS conflict messing with its dropdown usage. Ensure you're using latest release of CB Admin Nav.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #235507 by romolo
So if I do have a CSS issue (cannot imagine why as nothing has been altered for the css in the back of the site and only within the template folder) then what do I do..

R

10 years 6 months ago #235508 by romolo
It is still is drop down menu.. I figured I had a CSS issue.. but where do I start based on not changing anything near to what would have knocked it out

R

10 years 6 months ago #235523 by krileon
You probably have something installed that's loading Bootstrap jQuery through Joomla API, but is not loading its CSS file. It uses load behavior to determine if Bootstrap has been loaded then designs the menu after it to match J3.0+ installs properly, but on J2.5 some extensions like gantry, etc.. may load in the Bootstrap jQuery without loading in its CSS file. Try disabling 3rd party extensions 1 by 1 and see if it resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #235597 by romolo
EXTREMELY oddly... the menu is a-ok today and we have not done anything else to it.

Does any part of CB Pro link back to your sites for data or files and something could have been updated.

R

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn