Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Installation error on test J3.1.5 site on localhost

• agouldtdc
  • agouldtdc
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241502 by agouldtdc
I have installed the CB Quickstart Pro 3.0 installer on localhost (WAMP 2.2 on Win 7 x64) but am getting this fatal error when trying to view the CB Profile from the front end:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::toFormat() in D:\wamp\www\J31Test_01\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsurveyforcedeluxetab\cb.surveyforce.php on line 106

I am getting a similar error with another component. I wonder if this is related to the WAMP 2.2 installation but am not sure what this might be.

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA

Andrew
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 3 months ago #241521 by nant

agouldtdc wrote: I have installed the CB Quickstart Pro 3.0 installer on localhost (WAMP 2.2 on Win 7 x64) but am getting this fatal error when trying to view the CB Profile from the front end:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::toFormat() in D:\wamp\www\J31Test_01\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsurveyforcedeluxetab\cb.surveyforce.php on line 106

I am getting a similar error with another component. I wonder if this is related to the WAMP 2.2 installation but am not sure what this might be.

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA

Andrew

The specific error is coming from your cbsurvey plugin - maybe this needs updating?

• agouldtdc
  • agouldtdc
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241532 by agouldtdc
I have disabled it for the moment and that has fixed the issue: thanks :)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by agouldtdc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon