[SOLVED] Url protection

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255423 by Vajaro
[SOLVED] Url protection was created by Vajaro
Hi,

I would like to protect the following url. I tried several options but I cannot manage it. Can you please help? This is the url!

www.vajaro.nl/activiteitenagenda?controller=location&task=show&id=2&tmpl=component

Component = dtregister

I use CBSubs, Joomla and CB the latest version. All plugins are installed and enabled. Place of protection is my plan/integrations/extensions.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vajaro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Url protection
You need to always protect the non-SEF version of the URL and you begin with option. Example as follows.

option=com_comprofiler&task=userprofile

As I don't know the option for your component and the URL you supplied has SEF applied to it I can't suggest anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255497 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Url protection
I understand... These are three options I tried. Unfortunately none of them seem to work.

option=com_dtregister&controller=location&task=show&id=2&tmpl=component

option=com_dtregister&controller=location&task=show&id=2

option=com_dtregister&controller=location&task=show

What I would like to see is that locations only show up for registered members

I hope you can advice.

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 4 months ago #255501 by krileon
Ensure the CBSubs Content plugin is published within CB > Plugin Management. Next ensure the CBSubs bot within Extensions > Plugin Manager is also published. Both are necessary for the URL protection to function.

Please also provide Joomla, CB, and CBSubs versions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255543 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Url protection
Hi,

Both mentioned plugins are installed. Joomla version 3.3.6, CBSubs 4.0.0 and CB 2.0.4 are the versions that I use.

Please take your time to answer the question beecause it's Christmas ;-)

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 4 months ago #255646 by krileon
Please install the CB nightly followed by the CBSubs nightly found below.

CB Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

If issue still persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn