CB 2.0 templates?

9 years 4 months ago #255732 by cliffvt
CB 2.0 templates? was created by cliffvt
Guys

On my 1.9 site I had modified one of the out of the box emplaes (OSX or LUNA if I remember corretly).

Now that I have upgraded to 2.0 these are all gone and the layouts look really basic and quite terribhle on the live site. See for example the "Activity" tab I enclose which just looks horrible.

Do you have any out of the box templates or CSS overrides for 2.0 at all? I'm just wincing at the prosepct of having to spend days on CSS overrides - and I'm not sure I know enough to do that either...

Thanks a lot

Cliff
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255764 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB 2.0 templates?

cliffvt wrote: Guys

On my 1.9 site I had modified one of the out of the box emplaes (OSX or LUNA if I remember corretly).

Now that I have upgraded to 2.0 these are all gone and the layouts look really basic and quite terribhle on the live site. See for example the "Activity" tab I enclose which just looks horrible.

Do you have any out of the box templates or CSS overrides for 2.0 at all? I'm just wincing at the prosepct of having to spend days on CSS overrides - and I'm not sure I know enough to do that either...

Thanks a lot

Cliff

For CB 2.0 templates please look at this:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/227459-cb-203-template-css-overrides

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds