[SOLVED] Using CBSubs not possible in Germany

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256497 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic Using CBSubs not possible in Germany
Hello Beat,

i know that this topic is not so easy, because I'm a tax auditor and an lawyer is also having an look on this topic for me.

and i had an look into the tax-plugin and i saw you had a lot of work to get this working for all these countries !!!

and germany is not the only country - but be sure the other countries that have the same consumer protection regulation - they will have the same problem

"put a disclaimer somewhere that your prices are with German VAT included, and that individual differing EU countries VAT will be computed at checkout."

is not an solution, you will definitly get an letter from an lawyer that you violate german law and we talking about 100 EUR up for each of this letter

deducting the VAT from the gross price is an solution which will fix this problem

and i think this could be implementet as an option

an other solution is to give an discount for B2C costumers to have the same gross price in invoice and before registration, but this is not working because you have to click twice on "save" button for the invoice - it seems that tax and promotions are not working in one step

i know this new eu-vat rule is not so easy to handle but i only try to help to find an solution

so sorry again if this sound not so friendly!!!

It is not my intention

by the way:

"easy for you to implement" was meant as a compliment ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn