RE: Forum and Templates

9 years 2 months ago #258863 by Fuquan
RE: Forum and Templates was created by Fuquan
Hi,

Just a quick question as I have not been able to figure this out quite yet! 1) Does CB have its own forum template or actual forum or is it compulsory that one integrates Kunena in order to get a forum going in CB? Secondly, I observe in the "Blogs" plugin management area there is an option for a template of some sort! How does one download templates for the blogs and articles?

Thanks
Fuquan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258880 by nant
Replied by nant on topic RE: Forum and Templates

Fuquan wrote: Hi,

Just a quick question as I have not been able to figure this out quite yet! 1) Does CB have its own forum template or actual forum or is it compulsory that one integrates Kunena in order to get a forum going in CB? Secondly, I observe in the "Blogs" plugin management area there is an option for a template of some sort! How does one download templates for the blogs and articles?

Thanks
Fuquan

There is no built-in forum in CB 2.0+.
There is built-in forum integration support but you need to have the Kunena forum extension downloaded and installed/configured separately.

The Blog/articles template parameter support people who clone/create their own plugin specific template (based on its default template). PHP knowledge is needed to do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn