RE: Country Field Name Appears as cb_coutryinfo in FrontEnd

9 years 2 months ago #258864 by Fuquan
Hi,

Under the profile UPDATE tab I am seeing this particular display entry below: My concern is that originally I had entered only "countrinfo" in the "NAME" field at the backend when configuring the Field Entries but it shows up in all places as cb_countryinfo. I have deleted and re-created the field in field management several times but each time I get the same result. Now because it shows up as cb_countryinfo it does not "look" clean in the FrontEnd. Also I would hav thought that the "TITLE" would be a better option to show in the FrontEnd rather than the "Name" that is input in the Field Managemnt area of CB. Is there a way that either the "TITLE" will show up in the frontend or atleast the name I give it in the Field Management input box (such as smply "countryinfo" and NOT cb_countryinfo)?

Thanks
Fuquan

THIS IS WHAT SHOWS UP IN THE FRONTEND profile section under Update log tab:
============================================
Date Time Field Name Old Value New Value Mode,ID(username)
2015-02-15 09:47:08 cb_countryinfo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258881 by nant

Fuquan wrote: Hi,

Under the profile UPDATE tab I am seeing this particular display entry below: My concern is that originally I had entered only "countrinfo" in the "NAME" field at the backend when configuring the Field Entries but it shows up in all places as cb_countryinfo. I have deleted and re-created the field in field management several times but each time I get the same result. Now because it shows up as cb_countryinfo it does not "look" clean in the FrontEnd. Also I would hav thought that the "TITLE" would be a better option to show in the FrontEnd rather than the "Name" that is input in the Field Managemnt area of CB. Is there a way that either the "TITLE" will show up in the frontend or atleast the name I give it in the Field Management input box (such as smply "countryinfo" and NOT cb_countryinfo)?

Thanks
Fuquan

THIS IS WHAT SHOWS UP IN THE FRONTEND profile section under Update log tab:
============================================
Date Time Field Name Old Value New Value Mode,ID(username)
2015-02-15 09:47:08 cb_countryinfo

All CB fields you create automatically get a cb_ added to there name - you just never noticed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn