[#5098] Photo Gallery Display

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259160 by pranaydhruv
[#5098] Photo Gallery Display was created by pranaydhruv
Hello Team,

I am trying to fix the display of Pictures in Photogallery but can't get it right. The photos Display vertically, how can i reduce the margin between pics and place them horizontally side by side ? Please refer to the attached screenshot

Thanks
Pranay
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Photo Gallery Display
I recommend installing now released CB Gallery. It officially replaces CB ProfileGallery. CB Gallery 1.0.0 is available for download in the Advanced downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259207 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Photo Gallery Display
Hello Kyle,

Installed the CB Ver 2.06 and the new gallery, looks much-much better.

1) i am wondering if it is possible for users to go direcly into lightbox mode just by clicking a users potrait picture? as this would reduce the clicks needed and land the user direcly to the gallery from the Potrait pic?

2) The Video tab looks good and consistent and in sync with File and Fotos but i am unable to upload .MPG extension videos which is possible with a Video Field.

Thanks
Pranay
9 years 2 months ago #259226 by krileon

1) i am wondering if it is possible for users to go direcly into lightbox mode just by clicking a users potrait picture? as this would reduce the clicks needed and land the user direcly to the gallery from the Potrait pic?

Nope, the modal will not auto open. Even if it did it has no idea where the user came from so it'd be annoying for it to open anytime someone went to a profile.

2) The Video tab looks good and consistent and in sync with File and Fotos but i am unable to upload .MPG extension videos which is possible with a Video Field.

It's not an allowed extension by the plugin. I had a limited set of videos to test with. The following extensions are currently allowed.

mp4
ogv
ogg
webm

Will find a sample MPG video and see if it works completely with the video player and the API calls correctly. Have created a feature ticket for this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5098

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 2 months ago #259229 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Photo Gallery Display
Hello Kyle,

Thank You! for adding that to future features list.

Actually what i meant for Point 1 was that once a user visits another user profile their potrait should be clickable and once clicked it should go into a lightbox mode to show the Photo Gallery.

Thanks
Pranay
9 years 2 months ago #259232 by krileon
No, that won't be added as the portrait is not a photo gallery entry. It's a image field. The portrait on profile is also already displayed as fullsize, which also depends on how much room there is for it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn