Search fieldname equal to value not working in CB backend users management

9 years 2 months ago #259641 by NicoFaaij
Hi,

We have a webstie on CB 2.0.6

I have a normal text-field, shown on profile, shown on registration, shown on profile edit, searchable and published with no extra/changed parameter of intergration settings.

So it is the most simple fieldtype, published on a published tab and shown in all cases.

However, in the backend CB user management you cannot search the field with the operator is equal to value. The conditional user search based on a field value doesn't work. If you do it returns all CB users and not only the users where the selected field is equal to the given string/value. In the frontend searching the same field with the same string works correctly

Is this a bug or does somebody know how this can happen?

With kind regards and thanks in advance,
Nico

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259655 by nant

NicoFaaij wrote: Hi,

We have a webstie on CB 2.0.6

I have a normal text-field, shown on profile, shown on registration, shown on profile edit, searchable and published with no extra/changed parameter of intergration settings.

So it is the most simple fieldtype, published on a published tab and shown in all cases.

However, in the backend CB user management you cannot search the field with the operator is equal to value. The conditional user search based on a field value doesn't work. If you do it returns all CB users and not only the users where the selected field is equal to the given string/value. In the frontend searching the same field with the same string works correctly

Is this a bug or does somebody know how this can happen?

With kind regards and thanks in advance,
Nico

I believe this is related to:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5126

Fix will be included in upcoming CB 2.0.7 release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoFaaij

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn