[SOLVED] Kunena + CB Activity

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260778 by crealiagroup
[SOLVED] Kunena + CB Activity was created by crealiagroup
Hi,

I've setted CB Autivity to display Kunena activities but in the CB Activity module nothing is displayed about it and also no activity is recorded effectivly in the CB plugin.

A bug or something misconfigured?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena + CB Activity
CB Activity is not compatible with CB 2.x. It may have some display/functionality bugs. I'm currently rewriting it. The module only shows a few of the most recent activity entries. It's possible you've disabled Kunena activity within CB Activity backend so it's not storing or displaying Kunena activity. Also be sure to review the modules parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #260780 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Kunena + CB Activity
The Kunena activity in CB Activity backed is setted to "Enabled".

9 years 1 month ago #260824 by krileon
Do you see the activity logging within CB Activity > Activity for Kunena when creating a post? There should be 2 different Kunena activity. 1 for new topics and 1 for replies to topics.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #260841 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Kunena + CB Activity
No, no activity is recorded.

9 years 1 month ago #260876 by krileon
Ensure both Kunena activity types are enabled within CB Activity > Configuration > Activity > Kunena. Once done ensure CB Activity is public and published within CB > Plugin Management. Now ensure Kunenas system plugin is enabled within Extensions > Plugin Manager (or Kunena > Plug-in Manager). Next ensure the Kunena CB integration plugin is enabled in Kunena > Plug-in Manager. Now post a new topic or reply to an existing topic. The activity should log fine. If it doesn't then it's likely bugged and will be fixed with next release as I'm currently mid-rewrite of CB Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn