installed cb 2.0.7 over 1.9.1 errors

9 years 3 weeks ago #262944 by michaelgreen252
installed cb 2.0.7 over 1.9.1 errors was created by michaelgreen252
Hi, just purchased and upgraded my cb and received errors..

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofiler in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFields in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFieldValues in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerLists in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerMember in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerTabs in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUser in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUserReport in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on a non-object in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php on line 135

and my profile page is broken..any ideas? thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262951 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262970 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic installed cb 2.0.7 over 1.9.1 errors
Guidance please..its needed

I didnt generate a back up because for some strange reason i felt safe to just go ahead and upgrade based on my previous experience with your software.
I really could not imagine why you guys did not post a warning stating that any other extensions referencing to cb would generate upgrade errors when its fairly safe to assume that most of your customers have other components which attempt to integrate with cb.

How can i fix it?
I guess i can attempt to disable any references to cb and my k2 is not integrated with cb.
1. Should i unpublish any cb references and then attempt to install the same 2.0.7 version on top of this one?...usally that cuases an error when i upload files with the same name..
2..should i uninstall cb and all of its plugins and install again? which im not sure will work becuase that option does not delete the data tables
Thanks

9 years 3 weeks ago #262973 by michaelgreen252
holy cow..
so now ive dropped my website to create brand new and installed a fresh copy of cb 2.0.7 on the latest joomla.
Now in the plugins are i see most of the group jive 2.7.0 and cb subs 3.0.0 plugins say that it is not compatable with this version..
is this normal? will they still work? are the some later versions that i somehow have not located?
please get back to me at your earliest convienance

9 years 3 weeks ago #262974 by nant
Replied by nant on topic installed cb 2.0.7 over 1.9.1 errors

michaelgreen252 wrote: holy cow..
so now ive dropped my website to create brand new and installed a fresh copy of cb 2.0.7 on the latest joomla.
Now in the plugins are i see most of the group jive 2.7.0 and cb subs 3.0.0 plugins say that it is not compatable with this version..
is this normal? will they still work? are the some later versions that i somehow have not located?
please get back to me at your earliest convienance

Hi.

After you install CB 2.0.7 over your existing CB 1.9.1 install you need to then reference the compatibility article:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

to download and update any extra add-ons you have installed.

Regarding the issue you had when you upgraded.

Please try and install the CB 2.0.7 package again - maybe this time it will not have the same issues and will complete.

If not then please PM me backend superadmin access and cpanel (might need database and file access to help).

I didnt generate a back up because for some strange reason i felt safe to just go ahead and upgrade based on my previous experience with your software.

Well, thanks for the complement - but you should never trust anyone -- there are just too many parameters involved. It is not a matter of trust - there are just infinite possibilities with other items that end user environments might have.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262985 by michaelgreen252
You are 100% correct nant i should have generated a backup first. I managed to figure some things out and thanks for the chart i can use this for future reference. And i must say wow you guys did a great job on this newer version. Im hoping from here all will work find as i continue through setup. If i can ask while i have your ear..when my members upload music/files/images and then delete them will those files also be removed from the database (im concerned about server space) or is there some sort of best practice to managing deleted content on the server? Thanks again..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn