Show CB Subs Members in user lists

8 years 9 months ago #266971 by Andromeda57
Show CB Subs Members in user lists was created by Andromeda57
Hi guys !

How can we realize the following:

We have 2 cb subs abonnements. We want to have 2 user lists. How can we realize that users with abonnement "a" will be in user list "a" and users with abonnement "b" will be in the user list "b".

Thanks !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #266976 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Show CB Subs Members in user lists

Andromeda57 wrote: Hi guys !

How can we realize the following:

We have 2 cb subs abonnements. We want to have 2 user lists. How can we realize that users with abonnement "a" will be in user list "a" and users with abonnement "b" will be in the user list "b".

Thanks !

I am pretty sure that the CBSubs manual has such a use case example.

You need to configure CBSubs to set a field value when a user subscribes to a plan (using the CB Fields integration plugin in CBSubs) and then create a user list in CB that filters off this field.

8 years 9 months ago #266977 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Show CB Subs Members in user lists
Hi !

Thanks for your answer. We tried that. But if a user unsubscribes he is still in the list. But we just will now change the user group to another one and create a list for the group. I think that is the best way..

Where / How can we create german language files best (so nothing is overwritten, if there is an update)?

8 years 9 months ago #266978 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Show CB Subs Members in user lists

Andromeda57 wrote: Hi !

Thanks for your answer. We tried that. But if a user unsubscribes he is still in the list.

I cannot confirm this on my CB/CBSubs latest nightlies installation.

But we just will now change the user group to another one and create a list for the group. I think that is the best way..

That can work also.

Where / How can we create german language files best (so nothing is overwritten, if there is an update)?

With latest CB 2.0.9 you can use the language override concept that is described in tutorial #36:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn