Skip to Content Skip to Menu

unable to include CB-Subscription on registration page

• IAAF
  • IAAF
8 years 9 months ago #268964 by IAAF
I have been trying most all today to get the CB-Subscription info on the registration page along with the link to pay the fee.

link when registering the first time which is where I want new users to pay the subscription fee
www.itsallaboutfamily.com/j3/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers&Itemid=599&lang=en

What is the trick to make this happen? I've tried everything.

Does the fact that the Settings menu says "settings not yet set" mean anything? Yet I have set them.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 9 months ago #268967 by nant

IAAF wrote: I have been trying most all today to get the CB-Subscription info on the registration page along with the link to pay the fee.

link when registering the first time which is where I want new users to pay the subscription fee
www.itsallaboutfamily.com/j3/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers&Itemid=599&lang=en

What is the trick to make this happen? I've tried everything.

Does the fact that the Settings menu says "settings not yet set" mean anything? Yet I have set them.

Each CBSubs plan can be configured to appear or not appear during registration.

So this is one thing to check.

Bu default the CBSubs Subscriptions tab is published public - perhaps you changed this?

It it is not public it cannot appear in public forms (such is the registration page).

• IAAF
  • IAAF
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #269334 by IAAF
I believe I have everything set to public for CB Subscriptions but have some of the -GB plugins with a triange with an ! in it. I can't unpublish them because they are connected to language plugins.

The Settings menu still is "settings not set" so also do not know why that is happening.

I compared with my other site and everything looks the same as far as subscriptions are concerned - accept that I have some of the issues as noted above.

Obviously there is another problem or I am just missing something somewhere ....
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by IAAF.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 9 months ago #269348 by nant

IAAF wrote: I believe I have everything set to public for CB Subscriptions but have some of the -GB plugins with a triange with an ! in it. I can't unpublish them because they are connected to language plugins.

The Settings menu still is "settings not set" so also do not know why that is happening.

I compared with my other site and everything looks the same as far as subscriptions are concerned - accept that I have some of the issues as noted above.

Obviously there is another problem or I am just missing something somewhere ....

Please PM me superadmin access and I will take a look.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 9 months ago #269418 by nant
Got PMs with backend access - thanks.

Is there a reason you are still on joomla 3.1.5 ?

Please update.

I am getting the following error when I try to save settings in backend:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /j3/administrator/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

guessing it is maybe because your joomla config file is not writable?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon