[SOLVED] How to accept offline payment

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272261 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] How to accept offline payment was created by cagoffice
I have set up an offline payment option for our website (example: user mails in a cheque). Once we receive the offline payment, how do we go in and "accept" the payment in CBSubs. Right now, I can see it is pending but I don't know how to complete the transaction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272275 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How to accept offline payment

cagoffice wrote: I have set up an offline payment option for our website (example: user mails in a cheque). Once we receive the offline payment, how do we go in and "accept" the payment in CBSubs. Right now, I can see it is pending but I don't know how to complete the transaction.

There is a specific chapter in the CBSubs documentation that discusses this - please check and then post back if you still have questions.

8 years 6 months ago #272276 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic How to accept offline payment
I looked under "Creating and Configuring an Off-Line Payment" but didn't find anything. What would the chapter be called?

8 years 6 months ago #272278 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How to accept offline payment

cagoffice wrote: I looked under "Creating and Configuring an Off-Line Payment" but didn't find anything. What would the chapter be called?

13 Handling Off-line Payments ............................................................................... 492
13.1 Frontend Ordering and Payment Recording ............................................. 498

8 years 6 months ago #272279 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic How to accept offline payment
Ahhhhh it's under Baskets. I was looking under Payments.

Got it now! Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn