[SOLVED] Plan Expiration Email

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272504 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] Plan Expiration Email was created by cagoffice
Hello,

Does the plan expiration email get sent when the plan expires or when the "grace period" is over?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272530 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plan Expiration Email
If you're using CBSubs Mailer it should send based off the expiration date so it should be before the grace period. If you mean the presentation/CBSubs Email emails then I believe they'll send when the subscription is actually expired (after grace period).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272531 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Plan Expiration Email
Okay thanks! And to get the expiration email to work (the presentation/CBSubs emails), I have to set up the CRON right?

8 years 6 months ago #272536 by krileon
No, for those you don't need to do anything special. They send on plan state change. You may want to setup CRON for expiration's though or you'll need to regularly visit CBSubs backend to trigger expiration's. See your CBSubs documentation regarding this as CBSubs > Settings > Global for the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272539 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Plan Expiration Email
It will only send the expiration email if someone logs in on front end. I can set it so it will expire when I log in on backend? That would be easier. We usually log in everyday so that would help. Our users won't log in everyday but we will.

8 years 6 months ago #272541 by krileon
It'll send the expiration email when the subscription expires, but a subscription won't expire unless you trigger expiration's. By default this is done by visiting CBSubs backend. It can be configured further within CBSubs > Settings > Global, but it's best to do it via CRON and trigger the URL provided in CBSubs > Settings > Global regularly (once a day for example).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn