[SOLVED] Captcha order on registration page

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274342 by EPICweb
Hi, again!

Got CB 2.0.12 and CBSubs 4 on Joomla! 3.4.5. The captcha on my registration page is showing up right in the middle. See attached pics. CBAntispam is installed, published, and configured (I think). I've looked for help on the website for configuring CB Antispam but have not resolved my issue which is probably one of ordering.

There are three membership plans. Author, Industry, and Dual (for folks who fit both author and industry criteria). The fields for Author and Industry are specific to each. When applying as a Dual member, fields from both tabs appear. AFTER the Captcha field.

Now that I look again, the captcha field is assigned to the contact info tab, which is the first tab displayed on the registration form. While it's not awful to have the captcha in the middle of the form, I'd prefer it be at the end just before the submit button.

My first instinct (incorrect, I'm sure) is to create a new tab just for the captcha and set it to show last. That seems clunky to me. Is there a better choice?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274382 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Captcha order on registration page

EPICweb wrote: Hi, again!

Got CB 2.0.12 and CBSubs 4 on Joomla! 3.4.5. The captcha on my registration page is showing up right in the middle. See attached pics. CBAntispam is installed, published, and configured (I think). I've looked for help on the website for configuring CB Antispam but have not resolved my issue which is probably one of ordering.

There are three membership plans. Author, Industry, and Dual (for folks who fit both author and industry criteria). The fields for Author and Industry are specific to each. When applying as a Dual member, fields from both tabs appear. AFTER the Captcha field.

Now that I look again, the captcha field is assigned to the contact info tab, which is the first tab displayed on the registration form. While it's not awful to have the captcha in the middle of the form, I'd prefer it be at the end just before the submit button.

My first instinct (incorrect, I'm sure) is to create a new tab just for the captcha and set it to show last. That seems clunky to me. Is there a better choice?

you should be able to place/move your antispam_captcha field to a new tab.
clucnky as you state but currently this is the process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EPICweb

8 years 4 months ago #274503 by EPICweb
Replied by EPICweb on topic Captcha order on registration page
How do we marked a thread as solved? This one is. Thanks, Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 4 months ago #274504 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Captcha order on registration page

EPICweb wrote: How do we marked a thread as solved? This one is. Thanks, Nick.

Done!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn