activity feed implementation documentation?

8 years 5 months ago #274350 by michaelgreen252
activity feed implementation documentation? was created by michaelgreen252
hello, i just purchased vmvendor to use with cb..so far vmvendor can push to easysocial/jomsocials activity stream but the vmvendor's developer has not done so with cb but would like to..
he said he would help me set up activity stream with cb if i could offer him some sort of documentation as far as implementing plugins or other extensions into the cb activity feed. is there any documentation you can point me to that will help me manage this? thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274429 by nant

michaelgreen252 wrote: hello, i just purchased vmvendor to use with cb..so far vmvendor can push to easysocial/jomsocials activity stream but the vmvendor's developer has not done so with cb but would like to..
he said he would help me set up activity stream with cb if i could offer him some sort of documentation as far as implementing plugins or other extensions into the cb activity feed. is there any documentation you can point me to that will help me manage this? thanks

Please see this relevant post:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/230677-new-trigger-for-cb-auto-action-to-integrate-with-dpcalendar#268286
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelgreen252

8 years 4 months ago #274554 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic activity feed implementation documentation?
Thanks..ill look into this

8 years 4 months ago #274600 by nant

michaelgreen252 wrote: Thanks..ill look into this

You are welcome - keep us posted.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn