Video tutorials??

8 years 4 months ago #275861 by Magic2014
Video tutorials?? was created by Magic2014
Nick - looking at making anymore video tutorials? They've been very helpful in streamlining and expediting CB development. The last one I found was the second tutorial on CBSubs. If you've got anymore on another page, or somewhere please pass on the details.

Looking at providing paid membership with certain additional features such as donate buttons on their profile pages (don't think the parameters will allow for GJ groups), and would like to offer this membership and benefit after registration (say on completing profile).

Any ideas?

...and keep those videos coming if at all possible. I've been looking forward to the forthcoming CBSubs tutorials.

Magic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275868 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Video tutorials??

Magic2014 wrote: Nick - looking at making anymore video tutorials? They've been very helpful in streamlining and expediting CB development.

Glad you like them. Always planning (wanting) to make more as it seems that people appreciate them.

The last one I found was the second tutorial on CBSubs. If you've got anymore on another page, or somewhere please pass on the details.

I will be doing CBSubs videos also in the future. The priority for CBSubs was lower as the CBSubs manual has many use case descriptions in it.

Looking at providing paid membership with certain additional features such as donate buttons on their profile pages (don't think the parameters will allow for GJ groups), and would like to offer this membership and benefit after registration (say on completing profile).

Any ideas?

You can certainly configure a DOnation plan in CBSubs and it will appear along with other plans possibilities on CBSubs subscription pages.

Not understanding what you want on this topic with GJ groups - please explain.

...and keep those videos coming if at all possible. I've been looking forward to the forthcoming CBSubs tutorials.

Magic

Sure - if you have any specific ideas for new videos feel free to post them here.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #275966 by Magic2014
Replied by Magic2014 on topic Video tutorials??
RE: GJ
just don't think GJ groups is set up to for the additional features [such as donate buttons] that advanced members would receive (was looking at putting that on certain group pages but doesn't appear to integrate. If that's not the case pls inform).

New Videos:
Will submit ideas in a bit. Want to do a little more reviewing first so can refer strategically.

Cheers

8 years 4 months ago #275967 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Video tutorials??

Magic2014 wrote: RE: GJ
just don't think GJ groups is set up to for the additional features [such as donate buttons] that advanced members would receive (was looking at putting that on certain group pages but doesn't appear to integrate. If that's not the case pls inform).

The only way I can think of to add a donation button on a GroupJive page would be to change/add code somewhere in groupjive (maybe a template alteration).

You can add a donate button to your CB profiles pages using a CB HTML custom field.

New Videos:
Will submit ideas in a bit. Want to do a little more reviewing first so can refer strategically.

Cheers

ok.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds