[#5828] Problem with CB connect after upgrade from beta 5 to RC1

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #278659 by rbuelund
After upgrade to RC1 I cannot log in with Facebook anymore. I get the error "Wrong username og passeword" ??
It worked on several sites before the upgrade - what has changed here ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278679 by krileon
Works perfectly fine in my tests. Are you trying to login normally or through the CB Connect button? A password isn't needed or even used for CB Connects login process.

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then within CB Connect > Parameters > Facebook > Application toggle on debugging. The entire exchange will now output its results. This can help show if a request is failing for whatever reason.

Please note Facebook changed their user id privacy. User id is now application specific. It is no longer a global user id. This means you could have a mismatch issue for your Facebook user id and your CB user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #278702 by rbuelund
Well i've got this output (I have disguised name and codes!)

It worked yesterday with beta5 !!

I have used the "Link to Facebook" which works, but then when I try to login with Facebook I get this:

Response Body
{"id":"11111116344230337","name":"xxxxx xxxxxxx","first_name":"xxxxx","last_name":"xxxxxxx","cover":{"id":"11111114083637586","offset_y":67,"source":"https:\/\/scontent.xx.fbcdn.net\/hphotos-prn2\/t31.0-8\/s720x720\/1271123_11111111083637586_1747025114_o.jpg"},"email":"mail\u0040xxxxxx.dk"}
Response (Parsed)
object(CBLib\Registry\Registry)#528 (7) {
["defaultGetType":protected]=>
NULL
["storage":protected]=>
NULL
["_tbl"]=>
NULL
["params":protected]=>
array(6) {
["id"]=>
string(17) "11111116344230337"
["name"]=>
string(13) "xxxxx xxxxxxx"
["first_name"]=>
string(5) "xxxxx"
["last_name"]=>
string(7) "xxxxxxx"
["cover"]=>
array(3) {
["id"]=>
string(17) "11111114083637586"
["offset_y"]=>
int(67)
["source"]=>
string(102) "scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/s720x720/1271123_11111111083637586_1747025114_o.jpg"
}
["email"]=>
string(16) "mail@xxxxx.dk"
}
["parent":protected]=>
NULL
["namespaces":protected]=>
array(0) {
}
["srcGpc":protected]=>
bool(false)
}

Site Debug mode: CB redirection with error "Forkert brugernavn eller adgangskode. Prøv venligst igen." without empty output

During its normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global Joomla config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.

8 years 2 months ago #278705 by krileon
Response looks fine. So you linked the account then logged out and attempted to login with the Facebook button? Do you have link or login synchronization enabled as well? The error translated is "Wrong username or password. Please check back again.", which doesn't exist in CB so I'm unsure where that's coming from as CB Connect login does not use a password. If you've a 3rd party authentication plugin enabled in Extensions > Plugins try disabling it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #278707 by rbuelund
Ahh.. found the problem. I had enabled the new resynchronization function - why does that not work ??

8 years 2 months ago #278709 by krileon
It should work, that'd be a bug. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5828

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn