[SOLVED] cb privacy

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279206 by Henke_Carlsson
[SOLVED] cb privacy was created by Henke_Carlsson
My users gets "access denied" or "NOT AUTHORIZED" (It is translated in swedish "ej behörig") when they try to delete or disable their own account. Any idea what the problem can be?

I must have done some clumsy mistake. This is what happens when the user clicks the link:

a popup appears on the screen and ask the user if he really want to delete the account. when the user clicks yes. He sends back to the userprofile with the error message.

I remember that I changed in backend: Users > Groups > Registered > group title

Can the changed group title have something to do with this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb privacy
The field to disable or delete a user must be accessible to that user. Next they must not be a CB Moderator as CB Moderators are not permitted to disable or delete themselves.

Check what the Moderator View Access Level is set to within CB > Configuration > Moderation an ensure it's set to something reasonable such as Special or a custom view access level that includes specifically your moderator usergroups.

Next ensure within CB > Tab Management the tab the disable and delete fields are on is public and published. Now within CB > Field Management ensure the disable and delete fields are published and set to display in profile edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279243 by Henke_Carlsson
Replied by Henke_Carlsson on topic cb privacy
I have followed the list and everything seems to be as you describe

I also tried to change back the group title but it didnt help.

I have notice that the cb privacy version is 4.02, and is in a red color can it have something with that?

The url with the disable link: example: www.sajtname.se/index.php/cb-profile-edit/userdetails

after the user have clicked the link:

example: www.sajtname.se/index.php/cb-profile/userprofile

8 years 1 month ago #279256 by krileon
Is the tab those fields are on being conditioned by CB Conditional? or the fields themselves? Disable non-core CB plugins except CB Privacy 1 by 1 within CB > Field Management until issue goes away to rule out conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279267 by Henke_Carlsson
Replied by Henke_Carlsson on topic cb privacy
I have tried and disabled all cb plugins, and other extension plugins. Found no conflict. And the tab and the fields are not conditional.

8 years 1 month ago #279284 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look when time permits. Please note I've about 3 other install reviews to get to so I likely will not be able to review until early tomorrow. Please also include a test registered user where the issue has been confirmed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn