[SOLVED] CB Paid Subs Bot stopping Cron Job.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330210 by RebeccaWool
Hello CB Team, Specifications:Joomla version 4.1.5Community Builder version 2.7.3CB Subs version: 4.6.1+build.2022.07.26.15.07.22.f5031de6eAkeeba Backup Pro version: 9.2.7 Issue:I installed the CB Paid Subs Bot plugin and once enabled, it stopped the Akeeba Backup executing via a Cron Job from CPanel.Disabling it immediately started the backup process again. Any ideas as to why this might be happening please and how to resolve it? Many thanks,

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Paid Subs Bot stopping Cron Job.
Any errors in CBSubs > History Log? It shouldn't interfere with any other extension unless for some reason you've a plan configured to protect access to the Akeeba extension or any of its URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330213 by RebeccaWool
Replied by RebeccaWool on topic CB Paid Subs Bot stopping Cron Job.
Hello Kyle,

There are no error records in the CB Subs log.
There are a lot of repeated change logs for currency update on a test user all at the same time (site is in development). It appears to be updating the currency conversions repeatedly.

I only have one plan created, a subscription with one test user having subscribed and paid using PayPal sandbox.

This plan has no restrictions set in the access tab.
There are no static or dynamic conditions set.
There are no conditions set within the integrations tab.
No URL's have been applied to the plan to restrict access.

Cheers,

1 year 8 months ago #330214 by RebeccaWool
Replied by RebeccaWool on topic CB Paid Subs Bot stopping Cron Job.
Received this from Akeeba support having raised the issue initially with them.

if I got it correctly, I think that one of those plugins is causing a fatal error during CLI.

This is somehow a common issue, since some extensions are trying to access current URL even if we're under command line, so there isn't any URL to parse resulting in a fatal error.

Usually the culprit is a system plugin, maybe this can narrow down the list of possible sources of error.

1 year 8 months ago #330217 by krileon
The only URL checks being made are from CBSubs Content and its By URL Part protection (does nothing if not configured) as well as it's other URL based protection features (e.g. content URLs, but again does nothing if not configured). It however works with URL parts. It does nothing if there is no URL to work with (thus no URL parts). Are there any errors in your servers error log? I'd need to know the error to dig into this further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330221 by krileon
I've tested to see if CBSubs is loading during Joomla CLI and it's not. So I'm not sure what to suggest. My guess is something in Akeeba itself maybe causing it to load (e.g. maybe as part of the extension backup process), but I've no idea what as I'm not the developer of Akeeba Backup. Does Akeeba Backup have any kind of error logging that you could check that might have caught the error?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn