CB Login redirect at member's login

3 months 2 weeks ago #336743 by eciudad
CB Login redirect at member's login was created by eciudad
Members were automatically routed to their profiles when login in. in 3.x I placed the following under the login options of the CB Login
under the redirect section

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile

but now under 4.x it seems not to work and cannot figure why.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #336747 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login redirect at member's login
That should work fine unless you've a redirect from elsewhere. For example CB Auto Actions or maybe CBSubs plan is configured to login redirect. Additionally be sure you're editing the correct login module if you've multiple.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336750 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic CB Login redirect at member's login
Nothing in Auto actions, will look around maybe the Gantry template.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336755 by eciudad
The redirect in CB Login Module works. I was seeing the top part of the homepage template instead of seeing the default template page (There 2 templates, 1 for the homepage and 1 for everything else). I noticed that the profile gets appended to the bottom of the home page (see screen). If the members uses the menu selection to go to their profile, the profiles shows fine, since the assigned template in the menu item for the CB profile is the default. I do not see an option to assign a template in the CB Login Module as part of the redirect. 
Attachments:

3 months 1 week ago #336766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login redirect at member's login
Template assignment is entirely based off Itemid in the URL. Itemid is just the menu id so you can associate a URL with a menu item. Add Itemid to your login redirect URL like the following to specify what menu item you want the redirect URL to be associated with otherwise Joomla is just going to pick the first matching menu item.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&Itemid=MENU_ID_HERE

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336787 by eciudad
Thank you Krileon.
Will try it and will advise.
I went to the CBSubs Workflows and place the redirect for each of the subscriptions by calling the html page. Will adjust.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn