CBsubs permissions are not working on J5

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #337082 by erilam
Hello,
I'm running a CBsubs 4.7.0 with CB 2.91 on Joomla 5.0.2 and I want to allowed administrator to access to CBsubs Panel but it's not possible. If I go to the Global CBSubs Permissions panel and I try to change the permission, I have a spinner rolling and nothing else, see attached

Is it a bug ? Is there a way to give access to admin without giving them a Super User status ?
Thank you for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337084 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs permissions are not working on J5
Joomla implement an ajax save for permissions that doesn't work in our interface. Change the permissions and click the save button should work fine though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #337085 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic CBsubs permissions are not working on J5
Unfortunately not, I'd already tried it. Whether I click on apply or save, it doesn't keep the choice

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

2 months 2 weeks ago #337092 by krileon
Looks like it broken with a later Joomla 4 and of course Joomla 5 release. Appears to still work on early Joomla 4 and Joomla 3. Have added a bug ticket to fix. Issue would be in core CB and not CBSubs though since CB is adding the permissions form.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9354

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

2 months 2 weeks ago #337099 by krileon
Ok, was able to find and fix the cause. Confirmed permissions storage is now fixed throughout all of CB on Joomla 3, 4, and 5. Once reviewed and merged will release a new CB build with the fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 months 2 weeks ago #337112 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic CBsubs permissions are not working on J5
Sounds good, thank you for that. I can't wait for the next version ;)

Just between you and me, it's amazing that no one pointed this out before. Does this mean that all CBsubs subscribers are super users or give their clients super user status?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn