Features of CB Sub

14 years 4 months ago #121784 by saxmachine05
Features of CB Sub was created by saxmachine05
hi,

I'm interested in buy the CB Sub.
I saw the following from this page www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
"And if your specific use case cannot be satisfied, you can request a professionally sponsored feature addon extension or integration plugin. "

what do you mean?

I would like to have my subscriber to have a feature, leads manager where they can store the lead contacts, and can use it to email to the lead.

Can you advise?
Thanks a lot :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #121785 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Features of CB Sub
CBSubs provides CBSubs SQL Actions and CBSubs URL integrations. These integrations will allow you to perform a database query or execute a code file; thus allowing you to implement any integration you see fit. I recommend reviewing documentation and (for SQL Actions) the SQL Actions boards for example usage.

As for lead contacts the best I can advise is a Affiliate tracking system such as PostAffiliatePro or iDevAff, which CBSubs has an integration for both.

Can better answer your question with more details of what you're trying to do. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #121855 by saxmachine05
Replied by saxmachine05 on topic Re:Features of CB Sub
Hi krileon,

Thanks a lot for reply :)

Here is what I'm trying to do.
Site A - a community website where people can subscribe to become registered member.

Site B - the registered member's website where it can capture the leads contact

In Site A, My registered member can log in and manage all the leads contacts captured from Site B. He can send emails to all leads also.

Can you advise? :)
Thanks a lot :)

14 years 4 months ago #121879 by krileon
I don't know what software or code you're using for this leads capturing. There's not much more I can advise, if you can add the user to Site B by way of query then of course CBSubs can do it with CBSubs URL using a code file to perform the query (assuming Site B is in a different database). Sorry, am not familiar with "leads capturing", care to explain with more details?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #121885 by saxmachine05
Replied by saxmachine05 on topic Re:Features of CB Sub
Hi krileon,

Thanks a lot for reply :)

Leads capturing is just a normal inquiry form where visitor can enter. Upon submission, the visitor information will be stored.

Yes, Site B is in a different database.

So, you are saying CBSubs URL can perform a query to retrieve data from Site B database and store in Site A database?

CBSubs URL can help to build a function where my registered member can manage the leads information and email to the leads?

14 years 4 months ago #121886 by krileon
CBSubs URL can retrieve the information of course (depends on how you code the file that's to be executed) and do whatever you like with it, but for what you're using CBSubs for it was not designed. CBSubs is designed for subscription management, not for lead capturing and management. You might want to consider a different solution if this is your primary need. To me this sounds like affiliates management, which I also suggest looking at iDevAff and PostAffiliatePro perhaps.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn