Welcome Username in Menu when logged in and Professional Support

5 years 3 months ago #309062 by adgilcan
Hi

Do any of your add ons offer the opportunity to change the menu title to include the username when logged in, as this forum does (see screenshot).

Also, is the support any more comprehensive with a professional subscription than the free offering? I am weighing up subscribing but there are really only a couple of paid add ons that I might be interested in so the quality of the support is important in that decision.

Thanks

Duncan

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309066 by nant

adgilcan wrote: Hi

Do any of your add ons offer the opportunity to change the menu title to include the username when logged in, as this forum does (see screenshot).

That's the standard CB Login module in horizontal mode.

Also, is the support any more comprehensive with a professional subscription than the free offering? I am weighing up subscribing but there are really only a couple of paid add ons that I might be interested in so the quality of the support is important in that decision.

You can see the level of support offered as it is forum based and readable by everyone - even non paid members.

A professional subscription also gives you many add-ons and helps us keep CB free.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn